Personal Stories & Inspiration
As an owner of TyH, Margy could tell you that she knows from personal experience that supplements make it easier for you to stay healthier and help you heal even if you have a chronic condition.
You can also read the TyH Story to learn why she started TyH --to help her husband who has fibromyalgia (David's Story) and others like him ease their pain. Although we all must walk our own road, through the years, Health Points readers have shared their stories and are an inspiration, too.
Do you have a story? Write us; we'd love to hear from you!
- Aimee's Cord of Three*
- Are you a Fibro-Groupie?*
- Be Courageous, Change is an Action Word
- Beverly's Story, 50 Years, David & Me
- Bill's Story, Surprise! You're NOT Normal!
- David's Story, Fibromyalgia
- David's Story, plus 10 Years Later
- David's Story (More), 50 Years with Fibro
- Debbie's Story, The Poet from Kansas & Still Flying Free
- 8 Choices You Can Make Today, that will change your life forever
- The Health Listener
- Jolaine's Story, Solving the Fibro Puzzle My Way
- Leading the Way*
- Merita's Story, good for me, good for my family
- Never give up, get well*
- Paul's Story, My Path Out of the Tangled Woods
- Shari's Story, Mrs. Murphy Writes a New Murphy's Law
- Testimonials: Across the USA
- Tina's Story: Menopause Support Saves My Sanity!
- Value Each Other*
*Support Group Series
Click here to return to the Health Library.
All articles are covered by copyright. If you'd like permission to reprint, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.