More Healthy Living
We've catalogued articles into this section pertaining to health that supports your day to day wellness efforts. Some may have a direct influence on health like exercise and some help make your day easier, like how to clean "smarter".
Naturally, if you wondering about a particular topic, please contact us! We'll email a link if we've already written on the subject or add it to our "articles wanted" list and notify you when we add that topic to the Library.
- Clean Smarter, Not Harder
- Detoxify: 14 Day Cleanse
- Exercise: Is it for You?
- Food Allergy Testing, A (Doctor's) Conversation
- The Health Listener
- Health Care Visit form
- Holidays Nothing to Stress About
- Labels: You Are What You Eat; Read the Label
- Magnesium Testing: Are You Magnesium Deficient?
- Make it GMP for Me
- Minerals: Make Tracks for TRAACS®
- Massage: How Massage Helps Immunity
- 98.6: The Perfect Number for Health
- NSAIDs: Special Report, New FDA Warning on NSAIDs
- Sugar, not so sweet for health
- Supplements: Shopping for Supplements
Click here to return to the Health Library.